A FREE CARE CONSULTATION IS THE FIRST STEP
The first step in our process includes a free personal consultation with a registered nurse on our team. In our meeting, we will:
- Thoroughly discuss your care needs
- Create a written, detailed and highly personalized Care Plan
- Work with you or your loved one to determine how best to meet your requirements
- Coordinate billing with insurance providers
Your individual Care Plan is constantly assessed and updated to meet your loved ones’ changing physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs. Our nurse supervisors oversee the development of client Care Plans and manage all cases and caregivers.
Exceptional service sets us apart from all other home care companies. All of our team members and caregivers receive comprehensive training before being assigned to a Care Plan. Our standard is that we only hire care providers we would have care for our own loved ones.
Always Best Care provides in-home care services from as little as three hours per day up to 24-hour care, seven days a week. Whatever your care needs, Always Best Care is there for you.
Some of the key home care services we provide include:
- Activities of daily living (dressing, personal care, bathing, incontinence care)
- Meals cooked and served (for you and your spouse)
- Transportation (medical appointments, errands, shopping, etc.)
- Domestic services (laundry, cleaning, etc.)
- Facilitate social outings and help maintain personal freedom
- Skilled nursing care and nurse supervisor oversight of all care plans